+1 (832) 834-6097

                     Call Us Now | Our Office Number

+1 (832) 834-6099

                     Call Us Now | Our Office Number




Brothers or Sisters of U.S. Citizens

Aqrawi Law > Immigration  > Family Based Visa > Brothers or Sisters of U.S. Citizens

Brothers of Sisters of U.S. Citizens


Green Card through Family Members

You can become a lawful permanent resident based on the fact that you have a relative who is a citizen of the U.S. or a relative who is a lawful permanent resident. Green Card through family members falls under two basic categories: Unlimited and Limited.


Benefits of the Green Card: Family

A. You have unlimited right to live anywhere in the U.S.
B. You do not require an employment authorization to accept employment
C. You can work for any company, and in any capacity
D. You can sponsor green cards for your relatives
E. You can become a U.S. citizen once you have been a permanent resident for more than five years (only three years if you are currently married to a U.S. citizen, and have been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past three years)

Green Card Family Fourth Preference is Suitable For:


Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens

U.S. citizens (age 21 or older) to sponsor the Green Card application of their brothers and sisters.

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2