+1 (832) 834-6097

                     Call Us Now | Our Office Number

+1 (832) 834-6099

                     Call Us Now | Our Office Number




P-4 Family of P visas

Aqrawi Law > Immigration  > Family Based Visa > P-4 Family of P visas

P-4 Family of P visa


The P-4 dependent visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows dependent spouses and children of P-1 visa, P-2 visa and P-3 visa holders to enter into the US to live with the principal visa holder. The P-4 dependent visa is not available to the parents, in-laws, or adult sons and daughters of 21 years old or older.

The dependents holders of P-4 visa may stay in the US the principal P-1 visa, P-2 visa or P-3 visa holder remains in valid status and complete the event or activity, for which the P visa was granted.

There are no limits to the faculty for P-4 spouses and children to engage in part time or full time study without need to apply for the F-1 visa for students. The P-4 dependent spouse and child cannot work in the US under the P-4 visa.

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2